Sunday 11 August 2013

maybelline baby lips review • uk

hello there! i know i'm probably talking to like one person but oh well :') 

recently,the maybelline baby lips came to the uk! (yay) i'd heard really good things about them so i purchased the three tinted ones- peach kiss,cherry me and pink punch. I got them from Boots,and they were on 3 for 2 (result!)

all of them claim to provide 8hrs moisture for your lips,however it's a lot closer to 3 hours at most. but,it does make your lips look a lot healthier and feel a lot softer.


left to right: peach kiss,cherry me,pink punch. 

swatches-

peach kiss-this is the least pigmented of the three and is more of a nude colour than a peach. however,the smell is gorgeous and is,unsurprisingly,peachy. 

cherry me-this one has the strongest and my personal favourite smell. it is a lovely cherry scent which reminds me of the fizzy cherry sweets! this one is quite pigmented considering it is only a hint of colour;it is a red/dark pink colour. this one is my favourite.  

pink punch-i'm not too sure what this scent is meant to be. to me,it smells slightly tropical? it is a really nice fresh smell. i think this one is the most pigmented and a barbie pink colour. although it has a nice scent and is a pretty colour i think this is my least favourite because its just not for me. 

i'm sorry that this is sort of a ramble! 

have you tried the baby lips? which one is your favourite? i'm looking forward to trying the other three! 


1 comment:

  1. I actually really love the pink punch babylips but I am more of a pinky lover though! ����

    ReplyDelete